Excellent elegant family home built by Metricon, this beauty comes with a contemporary flavour with mind boasting four bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms plus powder room, modern kitchen and an array of formal and informal living areas spread over two levels plus a massive outdoor entertaining space.
Key features of the property:
– Four spacious bedrooms upstairs including the main bedroom with balcony, walk in robe and en-suite with dual basins, shower and bath. Bedrooms two, three and four all come with built in robes.
– The kitchen comes with top-of-the-range appliances including 900mm stainless steel under bench oven, gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher and a generous walk in pantry.
– Generous living and entertaining spaces suitable for a flexible lifestyle including formal lounge, dining room, study/home office, central living area comprising of meals and family area next to the kitchen, rumpus room and upstairs retreat.
– A splendid horseshoe driveway with two crossovers, side access through to backyard and double garage.
– 40 squares of built area including garage (approx..) set on 639m2 block (approx..)
– Extravagant indoor/outdoor living with a huge pergola finished with timber decking and built in Weber & BBQ with gas connection to mains.
– Luxury features including remote control double garage with internal and drive through access, ducted heating and evaporative cooling, split system, separate laundry and downstairs powder room,
– Located in Willowgreen Estate, close to schools such as Seabrook Primary School, Carranballac College and Emmanuel College and just a short distance from Point Cook Town Centre, Princes Freeway and Williams Landing train station.
If you want to make it yours, pick up the phone today and call Harry Dhindsa on 0431-143-899 or Rav Singh on 0448-890-037 to book your private inspection.
**PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED WHEN INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY**
NOTE: Please be advised that in an effort to reduce the risk of spread of COVID – 19, we ask that if you have recently returned from any overseas travel, or have recently been unwell with the flu like symptoms, please contact us prior to inspecting the property, as to allow us arrange an alternative inspection option such as having someone view the property on your behalf or a video call inspection.
We are more than happy to assist all our client in these alternative inspections and hope that you can respect us in making our best efforts to protect the health and safety of our employees and the community.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 639 m²
- Floor Area is 303 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Street View