590 BOUNDARY DRAIN ROAD, KOO WEE RUP
– 120 Acres of Flat Gwz Zone 1 Land
– Including a 3 bedroom owner’s residence
– Approx. 25 km from Cranbourne and Approx. 71kms from Melbourne CBD
– Bayles Regional Primary School – approx. 2.38km
– Koo Wee Rup Secondary college – approx. 4.32km
– Koo Wee Rup Regional Health Service – approx. 4.74km
– Nar Nar Goon Railway Station approx. 17.2km
– Pakenham Railway Station approx. 19.5km
– Pakenham Place Shopping Centre 19.8km
– Heritage Springs Shopping Centre approx. 21km
– Koo Wee Rup is Australia’s largest asparagus growing district. It is also a beef farming and potato growing area.
– The Koo Wee Rup Bypass is a road link between Healesville-Koo Wee Rup Road and the South Gippsland Highway.
- Land is 120 acres